We are always looking for ideas and suggestions on community events, fundraisers, student/teacher support and spirit building. If you have any thoughts, please email any member below and/or come to an EPIC meeting! Click here to access the EPIC bylaws.
EPIC Team Members
Alissa Andrews – Secretary – firstname.lastname@example.org
Angela “Angie” Browning – Treasurer – email@example.com
Christina Pettry – Spirit Building Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
Holly Richie – Student Support Chair – email@example.com
Suzi Van Etten – Community Support Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Maher – Fundraising Chair – email@example.com
Box Tops for Education
Save your box tops! You can turn in Box Tops anytime.
There is a collection canister outside the office and in
Kroger Community Rewards Program
St. Mark is now enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. If you enroll with our new NPO number, 46111, St. Mark will benefit every time you shop.
How to use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
1. Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
2. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
3. If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please go to customer service desk at any Kroger.
4. Click on Sign In/Register
5. If you are a new online customers, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
6. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
7. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
8. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
9. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
10. Update or confirm your information.
11. Enter NPO number 46111 or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
12. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
13. REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
14. Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
15. Remember you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Involved parents make events like international Night such a success.